Red or Deep red Candles– Passion, energy, love, lust, relationships, sex, vitality, courage.
Black Candles– Protection, absorption and destruction of negative energy and also repelling negative energy from others
Silver candle– Goddess or feminine energy, remove negativity, psychic development
Gold candle– Male energy, Solar energy, fortune, spiritual attainment,
1. The color of the candle is the frequency you will amplify and release.
2. The color of candle you choose is determined by what is needed.
3. Candles should be 'dressed' and cleansed before each use. This rids the candle of any accumulated negativity. I recommend rubbing them with an all cotton, white color, flannel fabric. Rub them in one direction only, as not to build any static charge that could affect the energy flow. After you cleanse them hold the candle and state a simple affirmation over them as a 'blessing' of the candle.
4. Never mix use candles. i.e.: If a candle as been used for healing never use it for anything else. This remains true for all uses. Do mix use will conflict the energy and weaken or disrupt the clear frequency.
5. This is THE GOLDEN RULE of candle burning. Never use candle burning to inflict pain, discomfort or to manipulate another person's Free Will. To do so will create some very negative karma for the one who does it. In candle burning one produces ten---which means whatever you put out to someone else comes back 10 times on you. As an added note of information for those who may not be familiar with.
The Law of Manipulation. One should not pray, excite or execute any motion of thought or action directly 'to' or 'for' another without their explicit acceptance. Nor should one do absent healing or any for of energy implementation toward another without their avowal. It is allowed and not a Free Will breach to generally pray, excite or excite energy implementation for or toward another. i.e.: 'I pray for the uplifting of all souls.' 'May those who are in need find assistance and safety.' These examples DO NOT breach the laws governing Manipulation.
6. Never use the breath to extinguish a candle flame. To do so affects the frequency of the ending part of the candle burning session. The breath is an energy affecting force and is use in other forms of healing. The two creative forces of 'breath' and 'flame' can conflict the creative forces and desired effects instead use a metal cup or flame snuffer made for this purpose.
The shapes of candles plays an important role in the configuration of energy. As with most objects the visual aspects of them, will conduct energy along certain lines. Shape gauges the energy structure. The color and the scent, if scented ones are used, have an effect on us, which in turn will also effect the channeling of the energy. All of these components are like an orchestra, each contributing their part. We are the conductors of that energy, using the tools of shapes, color, scent and sound. Take care to use scented candles or any sounds as they can be more distracting than helpful.
I do not recommend using 'novelty' or 'decorative' shapes as mostly they are a detraction to the serious candle officiate . If you have an absolutely must shape, like a butterfly or winged heart, or a particular scent, that you absolutely love. Then, maybe, but only because of the emotional connection one would have to it. Emotions are very powerful entities in Candle Burning.. This type of ceremonial participation bears a strong connection to the subconscious mind.
Color is important to the practice of candle burning for two reasons. One, the color chosen is a particular frequency. It will contribute to the pool of energies as a whole package. Along with shape it helps signature the vbs. (vibrations per second) of the resonating value. Combining these with the force of your emotional attachment they become a potent catalyst for manifestation. Doesn't everything we want begin with our thinking of it first? Yes, so what we think is a valuable component to the manifestation.
The psychological basis of most ritual performance is the connection to the emotional body. The subconscious mind can not and does not distinguish between 'actually is' and 'what it thinks is'. It makes no judgment. It does not discern or weigh evidence. It accepts all input like a filtering house for all data. It will file, categorize, and label experiences from all 5 senses.
It will be altered to any danger, or anything that has left an impression on or pattern from a previous experience. To the subconscious EVERYTHING is real. This is the seat of phobias, fears and where habits form, but it is also the place of love, compassion and hope. If you want to ever change an old pattern of behavior, the subconscious is the area you must appeal. There is where change is formed and made.
The hints, nudges and 'intuition' you feel is the direct communication from your subconscious. Do not confuse this with psychic energy, though, closely related and somewhat similar, it is not quite the same.
The feeling of Deja vu can sometimes be an association that surface when we are doing an activity and the subconscious already has a file on similar activity. It feels as if we have done it before because our subconscious mind feels a kinship of familiarity with a present activity. However, Deja vu can come from deeper levels, like precognitive dreams, or the super consciousness.
When we desire something we create a strong attachment and connection to the thing we desire, whether it is a healing, an object, a mate, a job, etc.. When we do this we build an energy 'bridge' between the thing desired and the ourselves. This strong emotional connection is one of the components as to why candle burning can actually work.
The energy force of the mind is a powerful tool. Usually, if we move something through the subconscious it will have a more lasting effect that if we do it in just the conscious mind. When we use the conscious mind it is much as if remembering a phone number that we know we will not use again, we use it then quickly dismiss it.
Using the subconscious is more like remember something by association. There is a chain or collection of "tagged" associations. i.e.: How I remember 'Rorschach ink blot personality test' is by thinking it as a , 'Roar+Shack'. I picture a shack animated roaring like a lion. Hey, it works! Okay? See, there is some sort of an association.